Mahboob

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

COLOR ASSOCIATIONS


I visited here, which was talking about the color and what it means, how it affects the view of your work, what the connection is between the color and your personality, and how it's value all plays a part in your communication strategies. And they show on the site different colors and what each is connected with. For example the bright red is exciting, sexy, and provocative. The light blue is calm and quiet, and it mentions water. Also the pure white is pure, innocent, and glistening. There are also many colors connection with it like the black, silver, gold, bright pink, and green color.That is some of what I saw on this website.



In my opinion there is really a connection between the colors and our life. Also, a long time ago our parents gave us that idea of connecting the girls with pink and the boys with blue. Something else that everyone has his favorite color, or at least a color that he prefers over another, and already each color has a different meaning for the person or for it. Finally in other way it's happening with me every day in the morning when I stand to choose one of my different colored t-shirts color to decide with which color I want to start my days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home